Saturday, June 28, 2014

Funeral Ideas

I attended a funeral this week and the talks were so great that I actually took notes so I could go read the full messages.  Here they are.  All can be watched online.



Two of the most important events in life are birth and death ...



Everyone’s situation is different, and the details of each life are unique.  Nevertheless, I have learned that there is something that would take away the bitterness that may come into our lives. There is one thing we can do to make life sweeter, even joyful, and even glorious.  We can be grateful.

A Latter-day Saint’s pathway to eternal life can be compared to an Olympic athlete’s four-minute performance, said Bishop Gary E. Stevenson.




My friends think that I am obsessed with death.  I am not really too excited about experiencing it, but I'll admit that I'm curious about it.  I also like attending a good funeral where the Plan of Salvation is preached.

No comments:

Post a Comment